Boost Oxygen is portable 95% pure supplemental oxygen for all-natural respiratory support. No prescription is needed. It is used by athletes for recovery and performance, older adults for an active lifestyle, people at high-altitudes for altitude acclimation and those experiencing poor air quality. Did you know the air we breathe contains only 21% oxygen – the majority is useless 78% nitrogen. Our body needs oxygen to make energy. Founded in 2007, Boost Oxygen provides easy and immediate access to supplemental oxygen. You can depend on the quality of our product. Help is Here!
WE HAVE OUR CANISTERS TESTED ANNUALLY
How can you be sure our canisters are full of at least 95% Pure Oxygen? We have our canisters tested annually by AAL (Atlantic Analytical Laboratory), one of the top gas analysis labs in the country – and we post the results on our website for our customers to see.
ALL NATURAL AND SAFE
Boost Oxygen is all natural and safe. Unlike stimulants and energy drinks, which contain caffeine and sugars that can actually harm the body over an extended period of time, Boost Oxygen provides pure oxygen in a convenient, non-prescription form.
NATURE’S LIFE-SUSTAINING ELEMENT
Oxygen is obviously required to sustain human life. When deprived of oxygen, performance of the body and mind can suffer. At sea level, the average oxygen content in the air is 21%. At altitude, it can be much less. Boost Oxygen provides a convenient source of 95% pure supplemental oxygen.
- Humans have evolved over millions of years with a consistent amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. In today’s world, it’s not always possible to get enough clean air to breathe.
- Only 1/5 of the earth’s atmosphere is made up of oxygen.
- If you factor in the growing problem of pollution, you’ll agree with some research reports that there’s as much as a 30% cut in oxygen compared to past generations.
- Every cell in your body is designed to burn oxygen–it’s the basic fuel for cell metabolism. Cut back on oxygen and all of those cellular processes become sluggish.. you start to feel fatigued or short of breath.
- More oxygen equates to cells having the energy they need to repair, improved immune response, and better overall health.