What is Boost Oxygen?
Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen that comes in lightweight, easy to use, and portable canisters. It is used by people visiting high altitude locations, professional and amateur athletes, senior citizens, and famous celebrities alike. Founded in 2006, Boost Oxygen is currently the best selling and most trusted oxygen canister brand in the world.
Why so much emphasis on oxygen?
Oxygen is more than a life sustaining element. Studies have shown that the right amount of oxygen can significantly impact mental acuity, muscle strength, blood flow, organ vitality, stress abatement and overall well-being.
Boost Oxygen comes in natural and three aromatherapy fragrances (all natural ingredients) – pink grapefruit, peppermint and menthol. Aromatherapy is the art and science of using naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit.
How much does Boost Oxygen cost?
$14.99 per Boost Oxygen 22 ounce canister, which contains 6 liters of oxygen.
$9.99 per Boost Oxygen 4 ounce canister, which contains 2 liters of oxygen.
Where can I buy Boost Oxygen?
Boost Oxygen can be purchased online, directly through us. CLICK HERE to view our store.
Why is it light?
Oxygen gas is virtually weightless. Boost Oxygen sealed cans are very light, but they are guaranteed as full. The weight of a full can feels empty as the Oxygen inside has no discernible mass. This weight advantage makes Boost Oxygen cans convenient to carry around.
What is the advantage to using a mask?
The ergonomic mask was designed and patented by Boost Oxygen to provide a convenient apparatus that can be operated by using only one hand. It also directs the oxygen flow efficiently into the mouth or nose.
How many inhalations are in a Boost Oxygen canister?
4 ounce Boost Oxygen canisters contain over 2 liters of oxygen. This equates to approximately 50 seconds of continuous oxygen flow. People report enjoying anywhere between 15-50 inhalations of varying length.
22 ounce Boost Oxygen canisters contain over 6 liters of oxygen, which equates to approximately 150 seconds of continuous oxygen flow. People report enjoying anywhere between 75-150 inhalations of varying length.
What are the instructions for use?
For 4 ounce cans, remove tamper-evident plastic and remove cap. Place up to mouth, press trigger firmly and inhale deeply.
For 22 ounce cans, place mask under nose and over mouth. Press trigger down to activate flow. Breath deeply through the mouth.
How do I know when I need to replace my Boost Oxygen canister?
Boost Oxygen is pressure filled only into the can (sort of like a tire). No aerosols or propellants are used. As the can depletes, the pressure of the oxygen flow from the can will also deplete until finally empty. When the oxygen no longer flows, the can is empty.
Is Boost Oxygen flammable?
Can I use Boost Oxygen if I have a lung condition?
Boost Oxygen states that it is “NOT for medical or prescription use.” What does this mean?
Can I take Boost Oxygen on a passenger plane?
Although Boost Oxygen is an all-natural and safe product, the FAA and TSA do not allow recreational oxygen in carry-on or checked baggage.
Can I ship Boost Oxygen canisters?
You donate a portion of your profits to MVPvets. What is it?
What if I have a question?
What is your Return Policy?
Terms and Conditions
- Boost Oxygen Medium and Large (of any scent) canisters are not authorized for resale on Amazon.com unless expressly authorized in writing by Boost Oxygen LLC by separate agreement.
- Orders are subject to prevailing prices at the time the order is received.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any and all orders in part or in full.
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for Boost Oxygen products: Pocket Size 2 Liter $7.99, Medium 5 Liter $8.99 (when it becomes available for sale), 22 Oz 6 Liter $9.99, and Large 10 Liter $13.99 (In US Dollars).
- Boost Oxygen may change product specifications without notice.
- Boost Oxygen products are provided to retailers solely for business to consumer sale.
- Boost Oxygen products are provided to distributors solely for business to business sale.
- Violation of these terms and conditions will result in termination of the customer’s account with Boost Oxygen.
Freight and Shipping
- US Domestic orders of 3 cases or more ship free. Orders of 1 – 2 cases ship at the flat rate of $15.00. Boost Oxygen must be shipped by ground per US DOT regulations (DOT Special Permit 10704)
- Orders ship within 2 – 3 business days after receipt. Orders of 500 units or more may take up to 10 business days or longer to ship. Delivery times are subject to carrier scheduling and weather conditions.
- Drop shipping available via separate agreement.
- Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to purchaser. All claims for merchandise damaged/lost in transit must be filed with carrier.
- Initial orders are paid in advance of shipment; subsequent orders are 30 days net.
- Credit cards are accepted for domestic (US) orders; international orders must use bank to bank wire transfers. Credit cards are not accepted for international orders.
- The first two international orders are to be paid in advance in US currency (50% prior to shipment and the remaining 50% 30 days net after first two orders).
- Pay oldest invoice first; include invoice # with payment.
- Make no deductions without a written credit from Boost Oxygen Accounting.
Returns and Replacements
- Merchandise may not be returned without authorization.
- Return shipments must be freight prepaid.
- Returned product will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned merchandise will be replaced at our discretion.
No sales representative or agent of Boost Oxygen is authorized to modify or amend these terms, conditions, and policies at any time. Any questions regarding Boost Oxygen’s terms, conditions, or policies should be directed to the corporate office.
BOOST Oxygen, LLC • 92 Woodmont Road, Milford, CT 06460 – USA • Phone: (203) 331-8100 • Fax (203) 331-8600 • E-Mail: orders@BoostOxygen.com