Boost Oxygen, LLC is based in MIlford, Connecticut, and is the leading manufacturer of portable, lightweight, 95% pure oxygen canisters. It is used by people visiting high altitude locations, professional and amateur athletes, senior citizens, and famous celebrities alike. Founded in 2006, Boost Oxygen is currently the best selling and most trusted oxygen canister brand in the world.
- Only 1/5 of the earth’s atmosphere is made up of oxygen.
- Humans have evolved over millions of years with a consistent amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. In today’s world, it’s not always possible to get enough clean air to breathe.
- If you factor in the growing problem of pollution, you’ll agree with some research reports that there’s as much as a 30% cut in oxygen compared to past generations.
- Every cell in your body is designed to burn oxygen–it’s the basic fuel for cell metabolism. Cut back on oxygen and all of those cellular processes become sluggish.. you start to feel fatigued or short of breath.
- Less oxygen equates to cells losing the energy they need to repair DNA. Your immune system begins to weaken. Your risk of becoming sick or contracting disease escalates.
- Oxygen deficits are associated with a vast array of chronic diseases, including cancer. Your brain doesn’t work as well, your heart is not as strong, and circulation slows.
All Natural and Safe
Boost Oxygen is all natural and safe. Unlike stimulants and energy drinks, which contain caffeine and sugars that can actually harm the body over an extended period of time, Boost Oxygen provides pure oxygen in a convenient, non-prescription form.
Nature’s Body Supplement
Oxygen is obviously required to sustain human life. When deprived of oxygen, performance of the body and mind can suffer. At sea level, the average oxygen content in the air is 21%. At altitude, it can be much less. Boost Oxygen provides a convenient source of 95% pure oxygen
Rob Neuner, Co-Founder
During his days as an importer of European beer during the 2000s, Rob discovered oxygen cans being sold throughout Central Europe. Rob became an avid user of these cans to combat jet-lag. He brought cans back to the US, as he found them to be useful during his triathlon competitions and visits to the Rocky Mountains.
In 2006, realizing the myriad of benefits oxygen provides, Rob decided to manufacture his own brand of oxygen canisters in the United States, where he could ensure the quality of the oxygen, improve its delivery method, and provide an affordable solution to people looking for limited quantity oxygen.
Boost Oxygen is not a substitute for individuals who have been prescribed Medical Oxygen (99% Purity) for health reasons. It is solely intended for recreational use. Any statements provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and as such, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.